- have been told not to have sex, not to engage in sexual activity /actions that widen your blood vessels;
- have low blood pressure (hypotension);
- have had a stroke lately;
- have unstable angina;
- have had a heart attack; or
- have a history of non-arteritic anterior ischaemic optic neuropathy (this condition causes a sudden loss of vision).
side effects of pde-5 inhibitors include:.
- men's health
- erectile dysfunction
- malaria tablets .
- runny / stuffed nose
- upset stomach
- red and / or warm skin
- nose bleeds
- muscle pain / back pain
the side effects listed below are more serious, and you should stop taking cialis, and report these to your gp immediately..
- toiletries .
- acne .nhs repeat
if your gp is enrolled in the nhs electronic prescription service, you can register to order your scripts online
2. order your medicines
once registered, let us know which medicines you need, and we will order these on your behalf.
3. dispensing + delivery
once we receive your prescriptions from the surgery, our pharmacy dispenses and dispatches your medication.